Our philosophy underpins our work and our interactions and represents our desire to create a fun, adventurous and caring environment for your child.
Play is at the heart of childhood and simply the most important thing we offer children.
Experience tells us that children learn and develop best when exploring their world through stimulating and challenging play.
Embedded within this understanding:
- We use play to awaken each child’s natural curiosity about their world, while creating an inclusive environment where every individual can feel safe, valued and happy.
- We provide opportunities for children to explore risk-taking and grow resilience while developing friendships, self-worth and a love of learning. We do so while promoting children’s sense of belonging, independence, community and social conscience.
- We value each child, family, educator and staff member as unique, and respect their culture, customs, languages, values and beliefs.
- We value inclusion, sustainability and we care for our environment.
- We work as partners alongside families, to support their role as parents and share information which will help each child to grow in their development and wellbeing.
- We facilitate adventures in play-based learning.
Our professional educators and staff have a demonstrated commitment to quality. Educational programs and activities embrace input from families, foster both group and individual needs, and learning can be intentional or spontaneously evolving. Activities are both adult and child led.
Through play children learn to respectfully engage with the world and the people around them. In the natural environment, children develop and thrive through messy play, exploration and curiosity.